In this article, i will examine how you can improve the performance of an ASP.NET MVC application by taking advantage of the following components.
- Implementing Caching
- Implementing HTTP Compression
- Implementing JQuery UI library with Google Hosted Ajax Libraries
- By combining scripts and other resources
- Deploying production code in release mode
- Remove default HTTP modules in ASP.NET
The easiest way to implement cache on MVC view is to add an [OutputCache] attribute to either an individual controller action or an entire controller class. Here is a controller action GetWeather() that will be cached for 15 seconds.